Fun In The Sun summer day camp for Manchester residents ages 6 - 12.
Registration Date and Requirements:
Thursday, July 2, 2015 @ 8:00 AM
Registration will take place at the site your child will be attending.
Program Locations: JFK Memorial Coliseum, Livingston Park (Dorr's Pond House), Piscataquog River Park
- Must have birth certificate to register.
- MANCHESTER RESIDENTS ONLY, if there is a question you will have to prove residency
- Youngsters MUST be 6 (Six) years of age to register.
- Registration will continue throughout the six weeks provided space is available at each site
Program Start Date: Monday, July 6, 2015
Program Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Program End Date: Thursday, August 13, 2015
- playground activities
- arts & crafts
- local field trips
- special events days such as MTV day or Christmas in July
- sports days
For more information, please call Brenda Dwyer at (603) 665-6817
Summer Fun Runs will run every Thursday beginning Thursday, June 25, 2015 and run every Thursday in July ending Thursday, July 23, 2015 at the Gatsas Athletic Complex in Livingston Park. Registration begins at 5:15 PM, with events beginning at 6:00 PM.
For more information contact:
Brenda at Parks and Recreation at (603) 665-6817 email email@example.com
Kelly at (603) 548-6802 email firstname.lastname@example.org