Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Sprinkler inadvertently activated at Central High School

Clean-up is nearly complete at Central High School, where a sprinkler head accidentally turned on in a boys’ bathroom on the third floor of the Practical Arts Building this morning. Custodians notified Manchester Fire Department, which shut the building’s water supply off. 

Manchester Department of Public Works Facilities Division, additional Aramark workers, and administration from Manchester School District all responded immediately and worked together to resolve the issue. The water was contained to the third floor bathroom area and hallway, stairway, and a few spots in the floors below. 

The water caused no damage except to a few ceiling panels, and steps are being taken to make sure all the floors dry completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.