Artwork must be of a Patriotic Theme (no graphic subject matter, please) and no larger than 8 ½” x 11” Participants must be under the age of 15, with parent/ guardian consent.
• If you are a teacher submitting your students’ work, please include school name, grade, and classroom, along with the student’s first name and last initial on the reverse side of each drawing or card.
• If you are a parent submitting your child’s work, please include your child’s first name and last initial, as well as your name and contact information on the reverse side.
Entries may be:
• Collected by the schools and sent to the school district office, attn: Andrea Alley
• Mailed to Moore*Mart 10th Anniversary Contest, P.O. Box 1604, Nashua NH 03103
• Dropped off at the Nashua Armory May 29, between 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Entries will be judged on their creativity and message, by a panel of Moore*Mart 10th Anniversary Committee members. All entries must be submitted to Moore*Mart by 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 29, 2014.